The CecogAnalyzer package comes with batteries included.
The demo data contains:
- demo_settings.conf, the settings file which is loaded on startup
- graph_primary.xml, an example for a graph definition file (H2b)
- graph_secondary.xml, an example for a graph definition file (Tubulin)
- The class definition and sample annotations to train a full classifier the larger data set.
- SVM models to test the H2b and aTubulin classifiers
- Raw images
H2B-Tubulin data set
The demo data included in the installer contains only a hand full of images i.e. 10 time frames. Please download the bigger H2B-Tubulin mage set for:
- Classifier training and cross validation
- Event selection
- Error correction
It contains 206 frames with ~3.6 min. time-lapse. Use the same settings except for the parameter Duration [post]. It is recommended to increase it to 35 frames.